Complete each sentence with a verb (one or two words) in the correct form.
1. I’ve lost my train ticket. I must __have dropped___ it somewhere.
2. They haven’t lived here for very long so they can’t ___know__ many people.
3. Phil isn’t at work today. He must ___________________ ill.
4. Phil wasn’t at work last week. He must _________________ ill.
5. I wonder who Gary is talking to on the phone. It can’t ____________ Tim, he is still at school.
6. She knows a lot about films. She must _________________ to the cinema a lot.
7. My father is putting on his scarf and coat. He must _________________ out.
8. I left my bike outside the house last night and now it has gone. Somebody must ________________ it.
9. Stuart was very depressed when he lost his job. It can’t ____________ easy for him.
10 That man has been walking behind us for ten minutes. He must ________________ us.