For the following sentences, choose whether some or any is needed. The first sentence has been done for you.
1. We didn’t buy any milk.
2. This evening I’m going out with __________________ of my friends.
3. A: Have you seen ________________ good movies recently?
B: No, I haven’t been to the theater in ages.
4. I didn’t have ______________ money, so I had to borrow _______________ .
5. Can I have ________________ sugar in my coffee, please?
6. I was too tired to do _________________ work.
7. You can cash these traveller’s cheques ____________________ bank.
8. Can you give me ______________ time to come up with a better idea?
9. With the special tourist train pass, you can travel on ___________ JR train you like.
10. If there are ________________ words you don’t understand, you can use a dictionary.
11. Can’t you give me __________ more time to complete my work?